I'm selling my doppler- I've had enough. I just can't seem to hear the heartbeat. I don't know if I'm not pushing hard enough or if the baby is moving & I can't lock on it long enough to hear it. I was going to buy a new one on Ama.zon. A lot of girls on my due date board got one from there & they all love it. I got to thinking that maybe I won't buy another one though. I don't need it for reassurance at this point- I just thought it would be nice to be able to whip it out & hear the heartbeat. I also thought it'd be neat for Delilah to hear the heartbeat once the baby got a little bigger. But I figure I'll just save the money for something we'll need for the baby- like scrapbook stickers for the babybook I'm making :-D
I've noticed this time around I'm not as worried as I was with Delilah's pregnancy. I got a little manic at first- especially reading of people losing their little ones at the beginning of our pregnancies on my due date board. One thing I haven't gained since Delilah's pregnancy is patience. I'm not waiting in between each appointment any better than with Delilah LoL
I took a belly pic the other day & I think my belly has rounded out a little more. With the other pics I think it's more like bloating- or maybe it's just the shirt. I dunno but I'm posting comparison pics below.


Lookin' good!!!
ReplyDelete