The blanket for Delilah is coming along pretty well and I've already got this LO's pattern picked out. I can't wait to find out what we're having so I can go buy the yarn for the blanket! I'm thinking for a girl I'd like to do a purple & white color- like the kind that's multi color with just the two colors. For a boy I'm not sure- definitely blue but I don't want plain blue. And I want more than the blue & white multi color.
I've changed my mind on names- I'm not liking Luna or Claire for the list anymore. I've been really liking Tatum lately with Arianna in the 2nd slot. But I'm kind of iffy on Arianna already. The boy list is the same except for I took off the name Gerard. I did like it last time but I just don't think I like it as much this time around. I'll worry about it more once we have our anatomy scan if the little stinker cooperates.
My new hairdo
12 weeks 3 days


Wow, love the new do. Of course, i got to see it in real life. It gives you a whole new look, still beautiful as always!
ReplyDelete