Wow- 12 weeks. I just can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going!! I know I said that back at 10 weeks but there's just something about hitting 12 weeks and being 1 week away from the 2nd trimester. I'm so excited for next Tuesday & Friday- Tuesday I have a hair appointment for a much needed trim and possibly a highlighting. Friday is my appointment where I'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat. I still can't get the heartbeat on the doppler- Little Frankenpebble just won't stay still long enough for the heartbeat to register on the doppler. Ahh well. Maybe the midwife will have a hard time getting the heartbeat & I'll have an impromptu ultrasound :-)
On Face.boo.k a friend of mine suggested I like this page called Baby Half Off. They post things about baby items on sale. The one day they had diaper bags on sale. Kalencom Eleanor Collection Diaper Bags- you can see them here. They're usually $90 (OMG!) but were on sale for $36. The peacock one caught my eye and I had to have it. I decided to look for it on Ebay just to see if I could get it cheaper. It was about $11 more on Ebay with free shipping. I thought shipping was $6something on Baby Half Off but it ended up being like $15.80 making the bag over $50. WTF?! So I got the one on Ebay and it should be here tomorrow. I am soo excited to get it!
I've been knitting Delilah a blanket to replace the one I originally made for her that she ruined. I need to get it done by the time we find out if we're having a boy or girl (if the little stinker cooperates!). I decided I didn't like any of the blankets in my one book and couldn't find any that I liked searching on the yarn sites. So I bought a new book and found 2 I like. I'm hoping I can pull it off because they look a little complicated but we'll see!



That is a really cool bag. The shipping and handling price is ridiculous. It can't weigh that much! I'm sure you'll get the blanket done soon. I know when you set your mind to something, there's no stopping you!
ReplyDeleteLove the bag Liz! Can't wait to see the new 'do! :)
ReplyDelete