Wednesday, August 25, 2010

10 weeks 0 days

10 weeks today- I just can't believe how fast it seems to be going as of late. I felt like the first few weeks just crawled! I think it's because I was anxiously awaiting my appointment. It's unreal to think in 3 weeks I'll be 13 weeks... and my appointment will be 2 days after I'm 13 weeks. I can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat! Nothing much really new happening- I haven't felt too nauseated (well I did yesterday). Mostly I just pee a lot and have mild heartburn about every day now. Ugh! Very annoying.

I took a new belly pic today but it looks more like a fat pic instead LoL It's a little bigger- or more like I can't suck it in as much ;-)

The pink shirt is 8 weeks, the grey one is from today

1 comment:

  1. 1/4 of the way there!! How's come YOUR pregnancy seems to be flying and mine is crawling by at the slowest pace possible? haha! I hit 20wks yesterday, so finally over half way now. Can't wait for us to meet our new bundles next year!

    ReplyDelete