The past two days I have been worried- I haven't been feeling like I'm peeing as much or that I'm as hungry as I usually am (mostly in the morning when I'm SUPER hungry) or nauseated. I almost wished that I would throw up so I would know little pebble is ok. Crazy huh? LoL Today though I got some relief- well so to speak since I felt nauseated most of the afternoon and was afraid I was going to throw up on the way back to take John dinner (I didn't). I've been feeling as though I can't possibly wait for my appointment- now a week from tomorrow. But today I felt calmer about things & I'm pretty sure I can wait patiently. Of course that *is* today- who knows what tomorrow will bring ;-)
I was going through this pregnancy planner I had kept with Delilah- mostly I used it for my appointments & stuff I wanted to put on my registry. The rest of the book was left unused. If I hadn't gotten it for free it would have been a hefty waste of money. Well $20 but still- I used about $5 worth maybe. Anyway I saw that I had my first appointment with Evangeli.cal when I was 8 weeks 6 days. This time I'll be 8 weeks 3 days. Of course that appointment wasn't that bad to wait for since I got to see Delilah when I was 6 weeks 5 days at the fertility clinic at Ge.isinger.
It's so weird- I have food aversions this time & I didn't last time. Now that's not the weird part. The weird part is that I have a hard time looking at food in television commercials. It was all I could do not to gag when different commercials came on showing slabs of steak, chicken, shrimp, burgers, etc. I have to look away because I seriously feel ill. I'm so weird LoL


You are not weird. Everyone is different and everyone reacts differently to stuff. You're just you, and that's a good thing and we all love you just the way you are!
ReplyDelete