I had my appointment today- finally! It went really well... except for the part where Delilah just wouldn't cooperate. But I have to cut her some slack- we had waited awhile and it was her nap time. Baby looks good and is measuring 2 days ahead. My EDD is now 3/23. I have to have a repeat c-section- Dr. S who did my first c-section put in his report that he did NOT recommend that I try for a VBAC. Which I knew because my midwife A had told me when I went in for my yearly after I had Delilah. When she told me this though she said that when I get pregnant again we can discuss a VBAC if I want to. Anyway, so yesterday she relayed this information again and I asked her if she knew why (which I had asked her before too). She didn't because Dr. S didn't put in a reason. She said that she respects his decision so that meant no discussions. I guess in a way it takes a small weight off my shoulders because then I had the decision made for me and I don't have to worry about what I should do. I'm not sure when it'd be scheduled for but I'm hoping we can schedule it for St. Patrick's Day. No, I'm not Irish- I'm German. But I just think it'd be neat. My next appointment is in September- I can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat!
Baby Williams (I love our printer/copier/scanner!)

8 week 6 day belly pic
Awwwww!!! I love the u/s picture, so sweet!! It's a great picture too, very clear!
ReplyDeleteAhh, what a great pic of our new grandchild! How exciting. I know I said it before, but congratulations to you, John, and big sis too!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome U/S pic! Isn't it amazing how they ALREADY look like a little human in there at only 8wks!?
ReplyDelete