Wednesday, February 23, 2011

36 weeks 0 days

I just can't believe how soon I'll be meeting our newest addition... I am excited, scared, nervous, excited... so many feelings & thoughts running through my head. I can't wait to meet Tatum and I can't wait for Delilah to finally meet her little sister. She seems so excited and even said something to John about it today.

I thought I was emotionally ready but as it gets closer and closer I'm not so sure about that. I am physically ready though LoL And everything is almost done and set up. The pack n play is set up downstairs, the crib is in the nursery along with the dresser my mom brought down yesterday, the blanket is done, and so are her letters for her room. We just have to get the scrapbook stickers put in that I'm still missing, put the carseats in the cars, finish her wall hangings, and set the other pack n play up in our room.

This week is my 36 week appointment and growth ultrasound. After my appointment this week I'll go every week until my c-section. So either 2 more times or 3... not sure if I'll be seen the week of the c-section or not.

The room- before

The room- after

Sprinkle gifts


My 34 belly pic compared to this weeks- 36 belly pic

1 comment:

  1. It's getting close nowwww! I can't wait to meet your newest addition (and to take all those photos of Liam and Tatum like I did with Landon & Delilah.) I still get a huge kick out of going back through all the outfits and silly poses we put them in hehe. Someday they will just "love" looking at those. Maybe next time you come over we should pull some out and show them. I bet Delilah would get a kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete