Saturday, February 12, 2011

34 weeks 3 days

Today was the baby "sprinkle". It was such a fun but exhausting time. We got a lot of wonderful things for Tatum including tons of diapers, outfits, a bath towel, cute fleece monkey blanket, diaper bag... there's just so much I can't remember it all! And of course Delilah got a few things including a Precious Moments Prayer Bunny from mommy & daddy (her favorite one from Auntie Ashley stopped working so I scoured the web looking for a replacement :-\).

I am so ready to be done & meet our little girl... I'm ready for Delilah to meet her new little sister... and I'm ready to stop being in pain when I get up to walk. Today has been the most excruciating that I've experience yet. My midwife A suggested a pregnancy girdle but I don't really want to buy it. I only have 5 weeks left- I can make it. Right?

I had my appointment last Wednesday- it was uneventful... blood pressure & weight were good and of course Tatum measured & sounded great. I go back in two weeks for a growth ultrasound and another appointment. After that it'll be every week- yikes!!

Thursday we had our PEP visit- I was disappointed this time. We didn't even get a mini-tour & I thought it'd be a good idea for Delilah to be able to see where mommy was going to be. She kind of did but not really. We pretty much got our "homework", some pamphlets, and I was asked some pre-admission questions. Then we were on our way back home.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think we had a mini tour this time either. We had a tour with the sibling class though. They showed the kids the beds going up and down and all the kids got a kick out of that. I can't believe Tatum will be here in less than a month now! I can't say it enough... FASTEST PREGNANCY IN HISTORY!

    ReplyDelete