Monday, December 20, 2010

26 weeks 5 days

Today we went to have our 3D-4D ultrasound done. I was so excited to see the baby again & also for Delilah to see the baby again. It actually didn't go as well as it had with Delilah but despite Tatum not being very cooperative we did get some decent shots. It was so neat to see her open & close her mouth as well as suck her thumb. Delilah didn't do any of that stuff although she did give us picture perfect shots. Most of the time Tatum had her face towards my back & was using the placenta as a pillow. Delilah didn't actually seem to care too much but I think it was because she couldn't really tell what she was looking at. At one point we told her to say "Come on sister!" to get her to cooperate & it was so cute, she kept saying it when she came back in the room! Adorable :-D

Wednesday I get to see our precious baby again as I have a follow-up ultrasound so the tech can get a few more shots of her heart (it looked good tonight!) and then I have an appointment after.




1 comment:

  1. Awww LOVE the thumb sucking pic. Maybe she'll come out a thumb sucker :) Let me know how your appointment goes tonight!

    ReplyDelete