Last week I had my follow-up ultrasound and appointment. After waiting until what seemed like forever (since having to pee and having Tatum kicking my bladder) I got called back for the ultrasound. The ultrasound went fantastically- the tech got the shots he needed of her heart and then switched to the 3D view. We got better face shots than we did at our elective 3D-4D ultrasound! She even smiled & he got a shot of it! The tech gave me a few extra but I figured he owed me since we only got 22 pics and not 25 pics at the ultrasound last Monday. After the ultrasound I went back out in to the waiting room. No biggie except I STILL had to pee. Got called back for the appointment- was weighed, had my blood pressure taken, and got to pee. Then waited some more in that room until the midwife was out of her previous appointment. I luckily didn't have to wait too long to see her and we got right down to it. She listened to Tatum's heartbeat and measured the fundal height. I asked her the questions I had written down (no internal checks if I don't want- yay!; she has assisted the dr. who will be doing my c-section and will again if she's able... even if she's off- yay!) and then I was on my way out to get some blood work done.
I go back in 2 weeks (well by this time it'll be next Friday!) and then at the next appointment I'll meet with the dr. who will be doing my c-section.
28 weeks


Wow! I can't say it enough how fast your pregnancy is going! It really does seem like you just found out! I can't wait to meet Tatum and to get cute pics of Liam and Tatum just like we did of Landon and Delilah when they were wee babes. Ahh they are going to love us for those when they are older haha ;)
ReplyDelete