Friday, December 17, 2010

26 weeks 2 days

I don't know if I've mentioned before that I have the most awesomest parents in the whole wide world but I do! John & I were discussing the items we need which I was then discussing with my mom. Mom said that I should let them know what we wanted them to buy so I figured it'd be a bigger help if they got the car seat. Knowing there would be no way we'd be able to get away with one car seat (no matter what John thinks) and would have to buy another one later I thought we'd also buy one so we'd have two. My mom & dad however offered to buy both car seats since they bought two for Delilah. Thanks Mom & Dad- we love you!

Nothing much really going on- I'm so excited for Monday (yes that just came out of my mouth!) because we have our 3D-4D ultrasound scheduled. I can't wait to see Tatum and I can't wait for Delilah to see her too. The last time she saw her Tatum was only about 9 weeks developed. I'm just hoping she doesn't get upset & freak out about the ultrasound gel being on my stomach LoL Then I get to see Tatum again on Wednesday for my follow-up ultrasound for the tech to get another look at the heart & get the shots he wants (only 7 f-ing weeks later- ugh!). Then Saturday is Christmas! I can't wait to give Delilah her presents :-D

26 weeks 2 days

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for saying so. We have a pretty awesome daughter and son-in-law too!!

    ReplyDelete