Today I am 6 weeks. Symptoms are still the same but the nausea has seemingly died down. Now it's just more a constant hunger. Is little peanut going through a growth spurt? Gosh I hope so.
Why is it easier to tell someone not to worry than it is to do just that? Why do I have to keep seeing people posting on my due date board saying that they're leaving? Why do I have to sometimes read those posts and see how far along they were? Or how far along they were *supposed* to be. I am 6 weeks today and have my appointment in about 3 weeks. 3 long, torturous weeks. I am praying that we don't go in like some women at 8 or 9 weeks only to see that their little beans stopped growing at 6 weeks. How do you deal with that? How do you deal with reading that someone lost their baby while you're pregnant & hoping upon hope that your baby is ok?
Why can't I just be like "one of those" women who sail through their pregnancies seemingly unaware of all that could go wrong? Who seem to have not a care in the world.
On a lighter note- I think John just gave the little one a nickname. I was calling him/her peanut. He just called him/her our little pebble. I like that better than peanut- everyone calls their baby peanut or jelly bean or something. I want something different for our little pebble hehe The name just sticks.
I've been feeling bad today- Delilah had been having a difficult afternoon which crossed over into a difficult evening for me. I know later it was closer to her bedtime but I had been short with her a few times. I try so hard to keep my mood in check. I don't want to take things out on her or get too moody with her. It's not her fault- she's just being an almost 2 year old.


Ah, try not to beat yourself up too much. I know you feel bad/guilty for being short with boo, but no one can feel as guilty as I did/do. After all, I was raised Catholic!! Hang in there, hon. You have a daughter who loves you to infinity and beyond.
ReplyDeleteWe had this talk last night... and as I said then, it's hard to comfort or give advice not to worry, when everyone knows that is just what mom's do. Just remember, if it's meant to be, it will happen, and there is a reason and plan for everything. God certainly had a plan when you became pregnant the second time. The best advice I can give is trust in Him.
ReplyDelete