Sunday, November 21, 2010

22 weeks 4 days

I've realized I haven't been posting much- time just seems to get away from me. I have so much to do I don't know what to do with myself. I have finished Delilah's blanket which was a huge relief. I started Tatum's blanket as well as her babybook but have also taken on making her & Delilah matching owls (knitted of course). And my friend Ash asked me to make an owl for her son due in January. Gosh I'm exhausted thinking of it all! LoL But it'll be well worth it :-)

The shopping trip was just about a complete let down. I found a bunch of cute pages for the scrapbook but just about no stickers. So I have to order those online. I found yarn for Tatum's blanket that looks beautiful- and the best part, it was on sale! Then we went to Burling.ton Coa.t Fac.tory to look for some long-sleeved onesies but found absolutely nothing. After that we went to the Hal.lmark store to buy Delilah's Christmas ornament.

I have another appointment in a week from tomorrow and then after that I'll have the follow-up ultrasound. I also called to schedule an elective 3D-4D ultrasound. We did one with Delilah and can't wait to do one with Tatum.

22 weeks

2 comments:

  1. Yea, seriously, what's with you and no posts? It's not like you're busy or anything ;) tee hee.

    Thank you again so much for making that owl! I can't wait to see the finished product (and take it to the hospital to take pics of him with it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL Ash :-D It's my pleasure! I can't wait to see the finished product either- then I'll know what to expect for future owls too hehe

    ReplyDelete