Speaking of rooms I am soo excited! Tatum will have her own room!! John and I were talking the other night and he said about a space heater. I wasn't too keen on the idea just because I'd rather have a continuous heat source but I was looking around and they have ones that you can set to a temperature that will turn off once it hits the set temperature. I asked my brother if he would put drywall up, replace the door, seal the other door that goes to our now totally open, unprotected balcony thinger (we'll have to put some sort of heavy duty lock on it), lay down laminate flooring, and also run laminate flooring through the upstairs hall. I hope he can get started soon but he's super busy with work so that's why I asked him now. I'm so excited I get to decorate! I want to do a ladybug theme. I'm thinking a light green for the walls. I won't be buying a bedding set but I do want a ladybug lamp, light switch plate, nightlight, and crib sheets. That's why I'm buying some wooden squares to paint ladybug stuff on for decor.
20 weeks 3 days


Ahhh, how sweet...I'm really happy for you!! And, you know, Dad and I can help too; if all I do is keep an eye on Delilah, then that's a help too.
ReplyDeleteAww how cute for a theme! I'm glad you guys figured out a room situation that will work for everyone :)
ReplyDelete(hopefully this comment posts... i tried posting to your last blog entry and it wouldn't work again)